The houses of Mani, three identical two-storey houses, 66sm each!
The houses of Mani is a project that depicts the historical, cultural and geographical background of the area, with the simplicity of the local architecture, as well as the functionality and luxury of the contemporary design.
In Messiniaki Mani, at the mountainous stone-built village Nomisti, in a 1200 metres plot that has 2 preserved threshing floors and view over the whole Messinia Bay, will be constructed three identical two-storey houses, 66m2 each, made of stone with luxurious materials.
- Heating: cooling, heating (heat pumps system)
- Cast iron wood stove
- Sanitary ware: wall-mounted flushers, hanging toilet-seats, bathroom furniture, shower in the ground floor bathroom, bathtub in the master bedroom.
- Floors: high quality granite tiles, metal staircase with wood and crystal
- Kitchen, wardrobes, inner doors: high quality melamine
- Door: safety door
- Window frames: aluminum with double crystal glass
- Electrical installation for alarm system